Sunday, December 18, 2011

30+ Days of Giving Thanks, Day 48: God’s Love

Today is the Fourth Sunday of Advent, and our theme for the day is Love. The Christmas story, and the season of Advent, speaks to me about the love of God for me, for you, for everyone. So today, I am giving thanks to God for this simple truth: God loves me! It is an amazing thing to consider, and seems like an impossibility, and yet “the Bible tells me so.”

(Click Here to listen to the Gaither Vocal Band sing "Jesus Loves Me")

Thinking about the love of God brought one of my favorite hymns, ‘The Love of God,” to mind. Perhaps you are familiar with the hymn; if not, listen to it here:

(Click Here to listen to the Gaither Vocal Band sing "The Love of God")

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for your love for me!

No comments: