Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Practice of Christianity, Part 14: Giving

The Practice of Christianity, Part 14: Giving
(Click the link above or on the picture of our church to the right to listen to the podcast)

This message, first delivered to the congregation at First Baptist Church in Newburgh on Sunday, September 12, 2010, is the 14th installment in the current series of messages on "The Practice of Christianity." I will be publishing these messages weekly from here on out (or at least that is my intention!). I will post a few of the previous messages, but storage space for the audio files is limited until I raise sponsors and supporters to help pay for the extra storage space necessary to post sermons from the past 3 years. If you would like to sponsor this blog or the podcast, please comment here or email me at pastor@fbcnewburgh.com. Thank you!

No comments: