Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coming soon...audio files of sermons preached!

Now, maybe this doesn't excite you the way that it excites me, but I have been longing for years to be able to make copies of my messages available to those who have asked about them. Others have been doing this for some time now, and I have known that it was possible. I am very close...maybe just hours away...from posting a blog entry with a link to an audio file. The first one I post will be a recording of my favorite sermon (at least, my favorite sermon of those I've delivered, for I can think of many sermons others have preached that I would put higher on my list!). Next step: podcasting! Yes, that's right. You will be able to subscribe to my podcast from your iTunes program, and even download to your iPod or other mp3 player! You'll be able to take my voice with you wherever you go. You'll even be able to replace that white noise machine you use to help you fall asleep at night! Now you'll be able to sleep through sermons from the comfort of your own bed!

Watch here for an update soon...

No comments: